Thursday, April 16, 2009

UFO Project--Circles R Us!

Remember that fateful list of UFO's that never seems to get shorter? Well I'm working my way through it...slow but sure.

This wall hanging was started at the class I did in LaConner in November (was there on election night!--a night to remember!).

The instructor was Reynola Pakusich and the class was on circles. It was a great class, and definitely gave me the skill set I was looking for to be able to draft/use circles in the future. Reynola is just a great teacher, mentor--don't hesitate to take a class with her, given the chance. It measures about 28 x 32. (can click on the pix to get a closer look...)

1 comment:

J. said...

That's pretty amazing. How many different projects do you typically having hanging out there at one time?
Joe