Thursday, November 3, 2011

Now For Something (almost) Completely Different...

Jim & I are both participating in a December event:
Made Right on Whidbey (check it out!).
That's a first for us--both together. Jim's done many similar events: show/sales, studio tours, etc. I feel kinda like the little kid that gets asked to sit at the grown-up's table--but it's been a good experience for me (so far...). Makes me stretch...
After the December week-end has come & gone--I'll let you know how it went!

4 comments:

seeing I said...

i see a bolw.
i do not see fabric ! have fun!

Judith said...

Gotta go to the blog (click on the link!) 8-)

lurker said...

we did that right away & i sent it "around" to your many fans. however i meant your work was not in the snapshot! :>) jb

entreprenuer said...

let us know your sales too.
:>) j