Thursday, February 28, 2008

Salute to Leap Year

Despite the fact of having a 29th of February this year, it's not a 'free day' of all play and no work. I, however, am gonna try to take that mental approach: I leave today for my semi-annual quilting retreat to Warm Beach with good friends, good food, good laughs & lots of quilting! (Sleeping, however, is optional!)
Here's to anyone with a birthday tomorrow--do you think that one every four years make them more celebratory?!
Wishing you all a great end of the month & weekend--especially to Joe & Amy off to the film festival!
There will be another post soon with a retreat update!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the shout out. Have fun at your retreat!

Julie in PA said...

Joe is connected to Amy. Joe is connected to Judy. SoJoemust be Judy's brother?

Julie in PA said...

I went to a quilt shop today in Hershey & they explained the 18*22 fat 1/4 to me. Do you think you could make a quilt with my dad's ties? Do you think I could?

Amy said...

Thanks for the shout out, Judy!
I'll have some news later today.

Amy said...

That last one was actually from me (Joe) on Amy's account.

Julie in PA said...

who is Joe? This is the 2nd time I've asked on this blog. help!

Judith said...

Jules--(and Joe could say the same to you: 'who is that Julie?!) Joe is my nephew extroidinaire of the windy city!

Julie in PA said...

ah-ha from warm beach. mystery solved.