Monday, January 19, 2009

One Day Left!

Are you excited? Are you ready? Only 24 hrs to go!
I admit: I've dared to get excited--to get hopeful--to get ready for a change. Whatever lies ahead, it IS a step in the right direction. All of the Inaugural hype aside--this IS a time to celebrate, to come together.

We've not been successful in getting tomorrow declared a holiday at work, so I have no doubt that we will be grouped around our respective computers to listen/watch the live feeds available--I don't want to wait for the replays and analysis later in the day. But the evening will be a time of celebration as the next chapter begins! The embarrassment & shame of the last eight years will FINALLY be over! I'm ready...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok. it's time to remove all pics of scarah pale'in yes?
and some new notes?
i have not mailed the 2nd half of your outfits yet..am way behind in everything..xo, j