Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday on Whidbey

Drat! Missed again! 
Only one more week to go with this Tues/Wed blitz at school so should be able to return to more predictable Wednesday posts. No need to adjust your sets...

Wednesday on Whidbey on a Leap Year! In honor of the 'only every four years' phenomenon, I thought it would be fun to look back at posts from four years ago & what was cookin'. A little nostalgia tour.


Made me smile: there was a post about my two quilting 'helpers' snug in their respective nap positions. I miss them alot, & it makes me happy to see them...


I was also bound for my semi-annual retreat at Warm Beach--and this time of year is the height of the Snow Goose season. Although we now go on retreat at the end of March, it's timely to pay tribute to the geese. I've had many trips to Skagit County lately with my faculty hat on--and there they are; in small groups & large flocks.
So wonderful to see!
I think we should make Leap Year days national holidays--a free day! No work, no chores--a 'do what you want day'! Whadya think?!

1 comment:

drivers r us said...

YES ! loved these soft cuddly photos of the kitties today...Hope you get mileage expenses when you go to Skagit! j