Friday, May 13, 2011

There Are No Calories in Looking...

Late at night when watching Stewart, Colbert, Ferguson, et al (and I'm not already sewing or crashed on the couch, unplanned, with drool sliding out...) I'm usually on the computer catching up with emails, bills, etc.  It's part of the multi-tasking mindset (...must not have idle hands!).
About twice a month I take a quick cruise through the Blogs of Note list; it's fun, insightful, & who knew all the possibilities?! (I'm feeling more like Margaret & Helen all the time--and less app'd, bookfaced, & tweeted every day!! But I digress.)

Anyway, Sweet Adventures of Sugarbell deserves a comment--if for no other reason than the eye candy of the most amazing cookies I've seen in awhile (really, you can do that?!). 
And, by the way, I'm so envious of bloggers that have the greatest photographs of the most amazing things!  They're not out of focus, or with a yellow... or red or green....haze included. Foodies & great photography especially seem to go hand in hand.  *sigh*
I digress again, sorry.
Sugarbell is also kind enough to share recipes & tips in case you might ever want to venture into the land of royal icing yourself. She makes it look so easy, but obviously an art form... albeit, short lived (except for the photos!)
Thanks!

No comments: