Monday, October 17, 2011

Four...

Well... Untamed Threads is four years today & counting.
This is post number 300--funny how that worked out to such a tidy number (not a plan, I assure you!). Seems like it should be more, mostly when I think about all of the important things that go by in our lives that I never take time to address. But that's okay... some thoughts are best left unsaid, right?!
There have been 70 Wednesday on Whidbey posts so far--again, funny how that worked out to a tidy, round number. Are you tired of the island, yet?

I've had many visits from the 'usual suspects' & for that I say 'thank you for hanging in there with me'! There are also visitors from locations I can only dream of visiting--'thank you' to you, as well! Unless you're selling some modern day snake-oil, come back anytime... & leave me a comment now & then!
(it's not hard--and any suggestions are always welcome!)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by...lift a glass or sing a song: celebrate the day! It's a good as any other, right?!
(oh, and Snoopy happy-dances are always in order!!)
Cheers!  8-)

3 comments:

haloweeny said...

i will show my friend Barb in Atlanta this blogspot tonite. am in Atlanta now! she did a quilt wallhanging that reminds me of what you'd do...or hang...more later, jb

Connector said...

Barb has fabric squares neatly stacked like you on shelves. her wokr is similar. she will read this blog now and COMMENT too. xo, connector

Dora said...

Hi! :) I hope you don't mind my comment. I'm from Hungary, I live in Berettyóújfalu (it's a small city in the Eastern region of Hungary). I began the blogging some weeks ago, and I'm very excited about this. I hope, I will have a lot of visitors, too. Happy birthday for your blog :)

http://dsworldinphotos.blogspot.com/