Friday, July 2, 2010

Ending June with a Long Arm Day

Well the first day of July arrived in typical island fashion: a turtleneck & fleece jacket... we'll hold better hopes for the remainder of the month.

While it's been raining I've been racking up the hours in the quilting loft, getting some projects finished & I also spent a day this week at my friend's long arm studio. Got 5 pieces quilted--and I just finished trimming & binding them, too. Whew!
Here are two--both of which were on my UFO list:


This is the third of the three 'transportation' kid quilts. It's a nice size: 42" x 51". Sorry to say, I have enough of the 'travel' graphics remaining to make two more...but those will have to wait for another list some other time!

This was the second quilt of these funny little Australian animals, and has been sitting, forlornly waiting to be quilted for a loooong time! It measures almost 36" square & works as either a wall hanging or a baby quilt.

So--check two more off the list!

No comments: