Thursday, July 15, 2010

We Are Not Alone

NPR is such a usual part of my day, I tend to take it for granted.  In the car, while I'm doing laundry, making dinner; it's just there, adding to my education & information.  There are a few 'NPR moments'--you know, when you sit in the car to finish listening to an article that catches your attention.
Then, every once in awhile, there is a "wow!" moment when you are so glad that you got to hear that piece & wish you could just bottle it up & send it to everyone.  Well this morning was just such a piece:  Robert Krulwich did an article on the world above our heads (and we're not talking birds!).  I just love his articles anyway--such a great voice & most often an unusual treat.
If, by chance, you caught the article on Morning Edition today, great!  If not, give a listen.  It only takes about five & a half minutes.  (click on the grey box at the top of the page that says "Listen to Bug Highway...), not the animated video below...)

No comments: