Monday, June 7, 2010

Girl's Week Out

I'm off for a fast four-day fun fest with buddy Julie in LA! She's coming from Pennsylvania for a national meeting & we cooked up this little plan to rendezvous for some fun, sun & catching up!

We're staying at the Hyatt on the Avenue of the Stars--which is supposedly in the heart of star-gazing territory; about the biggest oxymoron you could come up with for the two of us! With our luck we'll be right next to someone we don't even know is a star!! Wow--I don't have a thing to wear...
I am looking forward to a little heat, though--I hear that exists outside of Puget Sound. 8-)
See you at the end of the week!

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Sorry for all the extra comments. Apparently Blogger was having problems today so it never looked like my comments went through. :)