Thursday, August 19, 2010

Artist in Residence

Another great addition to family festival weekend was the 'artist in action' in our own front yard!  
It was difficult to get pictures as Bill was a blur of action, plus you get distracted while you're watching!

The five-minute masterpieces are quite unique.  

We all had fun imagining Bill talking with the airport security folks when they couldn't quite tell what 'those things' were--and had him take the pan lids out of his bag for inspection.  Now there's a dedicated vacationer bringing a treat!   Nick has been bequeathed the supplies to carry on the spray-painting with flair.
Thanks Bill!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's so cool! I saw that type of art for the first time when we went to Mexico this past spring and I was fascinated watching these masterpieces being created.

assistant said...

Cute guy. Can I get his email?
xxo, j

Judith said...

I dunno--I hear he's pretty happy with his professor! 8-)