Friday, October 3, 2008

Really Wish it Made Me Feel Better...

Joe Biden has been 'my guy' since I moved to Delaware the year he was elected to Congress. I've followed him all these years & was thrilled when he was Obama's choice. After watching the Couric interview with "her", I was sure last night was going to be a slaughter--and I was so ready for it!!!
Alas--although Joe didn't disappoint me, it was not the match I was hoping for. Who loaded SP's little memory/speaking banks in seven days? Although a less than lustrous performance, she held her own better than I would ever have guessed (despite those ridiculous winks Joe M. described so well!). And who has stolen all of her -ing endings?! It is NOT folksy--it just sounds ignorant! No one seems to care that she seldom answered the questions posed--and do we get it now that she's the little energy diva?!
OK--*sigh*--onto the next presidential debate...

No comments: