Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Back!

Can't believe that nine months later I'm returning to the blog--with a bit of trepidation along with some hopefulness. Thought that I needed a new look to pay tribute to a new beginning. Whadya think?
This will be a month of changes--brief as it may be. Last Friday was my last day of work at a job of nearly 27 years--not sure what comes next but work will still be involved. Muddling that one over...
So bear with the new start-up and stay tuned. Oh--and Happy Groundhog Day, all!

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?" Phil Conners

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've been thinking about you and meaning to check in to see how your last day of work went. I hope 2010 is filled with lots of great new beginnings for you!

JB said...

For your readers: we fuss over many local ground hogs now in my area of Pennsylvania but Punxatany Phil remains supreme. PETA recently demanded he be replaced by a toy but the event Chair made national news by saying: "He is treated better than children in Pennsylvania." Love it. And
LOVE the new THREADS. xxo, j